Who Should Support the NHMA?
- Anyone involved in Hazard Mitigation
- People wanting to make a difference and work towards reducing losses from disasters
- Engineers, planners, government officials, community activists, academics, practitioners, students, etc.
- People involved in building resilient organizations and communities
What Does NHMA Offer?
- Access to a knowledge base
- Community Learning Lab
- Facilitation of Dialogue
- Opportunity to Network
- Resources for Continuity of Government, Business, and Community
- Public Information/Outreach
- Education to local policy makers