Volunteer with NHMA
Natural Hazard Mitigation Association promotes steps to reduce the risk and consequences of natural events with a special emphasis on protecting the most vulnerable populations in our communities using a “Whole Community” approach. Volunteer support makes our work possible.
Please consider volunteering.
- Committees are a great place to contribute
- Consider working on a current project such as NHMA/FEMA Safe Room Report or Disaster Risk Reduction Curriculum
- Many opportunities are available to assist with annual International Practitioners Symposium
- General duties within the organization are also appreciated
- Have your own idea? Let us know!
Volunteer for NHMAPlease fill out the form below.
NHMA is a 501(c)(3) Educational & charitable organization. Contributions are tax deductible in accordance with IRS rules and regulations.