Click here to view ATCDistinguishedLectureSeries-11-11-19 Announcement as a PDF.
Click here to view 10-31-19CERCWebinar as a PDF.
Subject: October 31 CERC Webinar: “Planning for Hazards: A Conversation about Mitigating Lifelines”
Please log on Thursday, October 31, at 1 p.m. ET, for a live,1-hour CERC webinar, “Planning for Hazards: A Conversation about Mitigating Lifelines.” As National Community Planning Month wraps up, we’ll discuss community lifelines and their link to hazard mitigation planning, and hear from infrastructure owners about the challenges and successes of planning and implementing these mitigation projects. (See the attached flier for more details.)
On October 31, please CLICK (or COPY AND PASTE) the link below to join the webinar:
For audio, call 1-650-479-3208; access code: 661 065 484#; Password: event1
– As you sign in, the system will assign you an ATTENDEE ID. Please enter the ATTENDEE ID at the prompt when you dial in for audio.
* Please plan to sign in 10 minutes early. If you experience a problem, please send a description of the issue along with a screenshot, if possible, to CERCTraining@ogilvy.com. We will try our best to troubleshoot before the webinar begins.
Click here to view the Great ShakeOut! event announcement in PDF.
Click here to see this announcement in PDF.
You are invited to the following event:
|Event to be held at the following time and date:|
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (PDT)
|Share this event:|
|Join us for a presentation on a newly formed collaborative effort called Headwaters to Floodplains (H2F): Flood Safety Partnership.|
We hope you can make it!
The Watershed University Planning Team
Click her to view New NFIP Bulletin post in PDF.
New Bulletin Posted to The NFIP Web Site.
From: NFIP WYO Mailbox <NFIPWYOMailbox@fema.dhs.gov>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2019 11:33 AM
Subject: NFIP Clearinghouse Bulletin(s): w-19013 -Tropical Storm Imelda Flood Response Office – FICO
Numbers 379 (TX) and 381 (LA)
|W-19013||Tropical Storm Imelda Flood Response Office –|
FICO Numbers 379 (TX) and 381 (LA)
This email is to notify you that a new bulletin(s) has been posted to the NFIP Web site.
NFIP IT S&S
8400 Corporate Dr., Suite 350
Landover, MD 20785
Click here to view FEMA REGION III-Coffee Break Webinars announcement in PDF.
Click here to view UPCOMING_ASWM_WEBINARS_IN_OCTOBER as a PDF.
Click here to view REQUEST FOR LETTERS OF INTEREST in PDF.
LETTER OF INTEREST DUE: November 8, 2019 @ 5:00 p.m. EDT
Building Blocks for Sustainable Communities – 2019 Request for Letters of Interest
· Eligibility: The applicant can include multiple jurisdictions that are working together, as well regional organizations that operate at a multi-state, multi-county, or multi-city/town scale. The letter of interest can come from state, tribal, regional, and local governments, as well as nonprofit organizations that have a demonstrated partnership with a governmental entity.
· Deadline: 5:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on November 8, 2019.
· How to apply: Submit a two-page letter of interest.
· Timeframe: EPA expects to select three (3) recipients by the end of November and intends to provide all technical assistance by Fall 2020.
Click here to view this original announcement as a PDF.
From: FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) <email@example.com>
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2019 5:51:13 PM
Subject: Major Disaster Declaration for Texas (FEMA-4466-DR-TX)
Major Disaster Declaration Approved – Texas
- Major Disaster Declaration FEMA-4466-DR-TX was approved on October 4, 2019
- For Tropical Storm Imelda during the period of September 17 – 23, 2019
- Individual Assistance for 6 counties
- Hazard Mitigation statewide
- FCO: Jerry S. Thomas
Click here to view details for EFSP CADRE JOB ANNOUNCMENT-Floodplain Specialist-8_20_19 in PDF.