The NHMA Advisory Committee will:
- Assist with outreach and membership activities.
- Participate in Board discussions.
- Serve as a knowledge base in their particular area of expertise for the Board and organization at large.
- Serve as the public face of NHMA at various events/functions.
- Work to generate awareness of NHMA and facilitate partnerships with other organizations.
- Expand its own role depending upon the expertise and ideas of its members.
The Advisory Committee is co-chaired by Dr. Bill Hooke and Dr. Gavin Smith
Dr. Shirley Laska
Dr. Kathleen Tierney
Dr. Kristina Peterson
Dr. Ernst Kiesling