Click her to view FEMA’s Notice of Funding Opportunity for Hazard Mitigation Grants, Hazard Mitigation Assistance Non-Disaster Grant Programs as a PDF, plus supporting material links below:
- BRIC Program Support Material — https://www.fema.gov/media-collection/resources-building-resilient-infrastructure-communities-program-bric
- FMA Program Support Material — https://www.fema.gov/grants/mitigation/floods/fma-resources
- BRIC Mitigation Action Portfolio — https://www.fema.gov/sites/default/files/2020-08/fema_mitigation-action-portfolio-support-document_08-01-2020_0.pdf
Highlights/Agenda for FEMA NOFO: ** For All Details Click Link Above. **
• Non-Disaster Hazard Mitigation Grants
• Applicant and Subapplicant Eligibility
• Application Cycle and Funding Deadlines
• Sampling of Requirements
• Cost Share Requirements
• FEMA GO
• Job Aids and Resources
Quick Glimpse: Non-Disaster Mitigation Grants Application Cycle and Funding Deadlines: ** For All Details Click Link Above. **
- Application period opens on September 30, 2020.
- Submission deadline for applications is 3:00 PM ET on January 29, 2021.
- System-related issues must be addressed by 3:00 PM ET on January 27, 2021.
- Pre-Award Selection Notice: Anticipated in June 2021
Quick Glimpse: Period of Performance: ** For All Details Click Link Above. **
- Start Date: When the recipient accepts the Award
- End Date: All projects are 36 months from the date of the Award EXCEPT for FMA Community Flood Mitigation Projects which are 48 months from the Award date
For all details see: FEMA’s Notice of Funding Opportunity for Hazard Mitigation Grants, Hazard Mitigation Assistance Non-Disaster Grant Programs and supporting material links above.