February 14, 2019
Good Morning CTP Stakeholders:
My name is Gena Robinson, and I am a contractor working on the Communications and Outreach team for FEMA’s Risk Management Directorate (RMD). We support the team working with the CTPs. This email is serving as a request for articles to include in the March CTP Collaboration Monthly, to be distributed on March 6, 2019. We are particularly interested in articles about the following subjects:
- Project management best practices
- Mapping projects
- Outreach projects
- Tools and resources for CTPs
- Training opportunities
- New technologies, websites, or digital products
- Community outreach success stories
The CTP Collaboration Monthly contains a CTP Spotlight section. If you have a project you’d like to highlight or you know of another CTP who should be featured, please reach out to us. You do NOT need to write your spotlight article. We are happy to work with you! Please reach outto firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being interviewed and she will set up a time to talk.
Please provide any program updates, tools, resources and best practices that you wish to share with the broader CTP network, and follow the guidelines below for article submission. Also include any upcoming events.
- Please submit articles and/or event information no later than February 27, 2019.
- Submit articles to email@example.com
- Ensure articles are 3-4 paragraphs in length and contain all necessary links to resources.
- Please include a picture and a brief caption with your article submission, if possible.
Remember, to receive this publication you must be registered for the Collaboration Center, which you can do at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CTPCollaborationCenterRegistration. If you have any questions, please contact Gena Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best regards –
CTP PM Program Support Team
Gena Robinson, (CTR)
RMD Communications and Outreach Team (Deputy Team Lead)
work: (202) 596-0802
*FEMA work described or referenced in this email is conducted under the direction of the Federal Insurance and Mitigation Administration, Risk Management Directorate, Data and Communications Branch.*email: email@example.com/