Join FEMA’s National Continuity Programs for a Webinar on
Continuity of Operations (COOP) Planning for
State and Local Governments
Thursday, June 18 | 3:30 – 5 p.m. EDT
Hosted by NACo, moderated by FEMA
Please join FEMA and association partners on, June 18, for the second installment of a two-part webinar on Continuity Planning for States and Local Governments: A Step by Step Guide. Register below.
The second webinar will discuss the following topics to help you begin Continuity Planning for your organization:
- Review FEMA’s Continuity Resource Toolkit
- Locate templates, guidance documents and more. All available for free
- Walkthrough of how a sample city can build or modify a COOP plan
- Discuss reconstitution principles in our current environment
- Learn about current training opportunities
- Question and answer period
We hope you and your staff can join this how-to discussion on developing new or modifying existing COOP plans for COVID-19 pandemic conditions.
Part I can be heard here
Continuity Planning for States and Local Governments:
A Step by Step Guide
- Emma Poon, Branch Chief, Policy, Plans, and Evaluation Division, National Continuity Programs, FEMA,
- Denise Chrosniak, Training Specialist, Policy, Plans, and Evaluation Division, National Continuity Programs, FEMA,
- Michael Vesely, Academic Program Director, Center for Health and Homeland Security, University of Maryland
Thursday June 18, 3:30 to 5:00 p.m EDT
To submit questions before and during the webinar, email firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 UPDATES FROM NACo
During this critical and unprecedented time, NACo is focused on advocating for the needs of counties at the federal level, disseminating useful information to our members, and facilitating the exchange of effective strategies and approaches.
We have launched http://send.naco.org/link.cfm?r=ZBwS8EeSaUH66QsvH5itWw~~&pe=yFEoGF7BGdC_NOebueYGKooE9zsRkxYN-7ZObM47IUcbsodZIJCKbY-jKdXnRGLMCkOfE-lWDGlaa6kGcGJZbg~~&t=INSERT_TRACKING_ENCID, as well as a recurring digest of key resources for counties. Click below to subscribe to updates.