Flood Resilience in the Year Ahead: Opportunities for a New Congress – Webinar
The Pew Charitable Trusts and The BuildStrong Coalition are joining together for a discussion on how the newly ensconced 117th Congress can better support state and local efforts to increase disaster resilience and mitigation opportunities.
Speakers will include:
- The Honorable David E. Price, U.S. House of Representatives (NC-04)
- Ben Grumbles, Maryland Secretary of Environment
- Sarah Murdock, Director, U.S. Climate Resilience and Water Policy, The Nature Conservancy
- Forbes Tompkins, Manager, The Pew Charitable Trusts’ flood-prepared communities initiative
- Pamela Williams, Executive Director, The BuildStrong Coalition
The webinar will take place Friday, March 5 at 11:00am ET. Register here.