Click here to view H2O Partners – CDBG-MIT Grant Manager in Austin, Texas in PDF.
Community Development Block Grant- Mitigation (CDBG- MIT) Grant Manager
H2O Partners, a hazard mitigation and recovery consulting firm located in Austin, Texas, is seeking a qualified candidate for the full-time position of CDBG-MIT Grant Manager
- Assisting the Texas General Land Office (GLO) in determining program applicant eligibility and awards.
- Overseeing completion and tracking of the milestones for contracted projects.
- Providing programmatic technical assistance to subrecipients, vendors, and GLO staff, as directed by the GLO.
- Prior CDBG- DR experience—CDBG- Mitigation experience a plus
- Knowledge of Title I of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974
- Knowledge of Davis-Bacon and Related Acts
- Knowledge of The Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Act (URA)
- Knowledge of Section 3 of the Housing and Urban Development Act of 1968
- Knowledge of the Robert T. Stafford Relief and Emergency Assistance Act
- Knowledge of other funding opportunities from sources such as the National Flood Insurance Program, Small Business Administration Disaster Loans, and the US Army Corps of Engineers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exhibit strong work ethic to include dependability, confidentiality, trustworthiness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work remotely and be self-motivated
- 5 years of relevant work experience preferred
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel to meet with subrecipients as directed by the client
Salary & Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Salary will be competitive based on experience and qualifications
Please submit resume and cover letter to Pam Hawkins: email@example.com