The Georgia Association of Floodplain Managers (GAFM) No Adverse Impact (NAI) Committee, in conjunction with the ASFPM NAI Committee, is pleased to announce our next Webinar:
Topic: Overcoming Impediments to Flood Resilience: Paths Forward
Host: Michael Baker International, Inc.
Presenter: Edward A. Thomas, Esq., Natural Hazard Mitigation Association
Date and Time: Thursday August 3, 2017 from 12-1:00pm DST
Event Password: event1
**ASFPM has approved this webinar for (1) Continuing Education Credit (CEC).
***Don’t forget, please indicate your CFM status on the registration page title block (i.e., Your Name, CFM)**
- Introductions and Roll Call (5 min)
- Webinar – Presentation (40 min)
- Question and Answer (10 min)
- Closing – Future Topics/Presenters (5 min)
**Note you must register in advance to participate and attend through the entire presentation to receive CEC credit.**
Please click on the link below and follow the instructions to register for the webinar:
- Go to https://mbakercorp.webex.com/mbakercorp/onstage/g.php?MTID=ee4c55f0d803bcec8bb8709a01d40f0f5
- Click “Register”
- On the registration form, please enter your information in the title block (including CFM status) and then click “Submit”
Once registered you will receive a confirmation email with the call-in number and web link to participate in the webinar. Registered participants will also receive a copy of the presentation via email the day of the event.
Thank you and we look forward to your participation.
Sean Roche, PE, CFM
GAFM NAI Committee Chairmam
ASFPM NAI Committee Education & Outreach Liaison