NAI Lunch & Learn Webinar:
Recommendations for Including No Adverse Impacts (NAI) and Natural Beneficial Functions (NBF) into NFIP Management Standards
December 15, 2021, 12-1:00pm EST
Dear Floodplain Officials & NAI Committee Members,
The Georgia Association of Floodplain Management (GAFM) No Adverse Impact (NAI) Committee, in conjunction with the ASFPM NAI Committee, is pleased to announce our next Webinar:
- Topic: Recommendations for Including No Adverse Impacts (NAI) and Natural Beneficial Functions (NBF) into NFIP Management Standards
- Host: Michael Baker International, Inc.
- Presenter: ASFPM No Adverse Impact (NAI) and Natural Beneficial Functions (NBF) Committees
- Date and Time: Wednesday December 15, 2021 from 12-1:00pm EST
*ASFPM has approved this webinar for (1) Continuing Education Credit (CEC)
**Note you must register in advance and attend the entire presentation to receive CEC credit.
- Introductions and Roll Call (5 min)
- Webinar – Presentation (40 min)
- Question and Answer (10 min)
- Closing – Future Topics/Presenters (5 min)
Thank you and we look forward to your participation.
Sean Roche, PE, CFM, PMP
GAFM NAI Committee Chairman
ASFPM NAI Committee Education & Outreach Liaison
To register for this training session
Go to https://mbakermeet.webex.com/mbakermeet/k2/j.php?MTID=teaa73cc1b9e0407801b89fb5c7140cc8 and register.
Once you are approved by the host, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the session.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link
You can contact Sean Roche at: