From: Resilient Nation Partnership Network
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 12:17 PM
Cc: FEMA-ResilientNation <FEMA-ResilientNation@fema.dhs.gov>
Subject: Save the Dates! RNPN “Alliances for Equity” Virtual Forum Series
The Resilient Nation Partnership Network (RNPN) is excited to announce the “Alliances for Equity” Virtual Forum Series in collaboration with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)!
We are thrilled to have repurposed the RNPN Annual Forum into a month-long virtual series focused on “Alliances for Equity,” with weekly sessions taking place on October 7, 14, 21, and 28 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST.
Join us as we discuss current efforts to adopt equitable practices across the field of resilience. Diverse, cross-sector voices will help drive important conversations on prioritizing and planning for equity in resilience, building actionable steps toward much-needed change.
Every Wednesday in October, join us for important conversations and sessions led by the following individuals and organizations:
- Keynote: Dr. Atyia Martin, Founder and CEO of All Aces, Inc.
- William Averette Anderson Fund
- Institute for Sustainable Communities
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Institute for Diversity and Inclusion in Emergency Management (I-DIEM)
- The National League of Cities
- The Department of Veteran Affairs
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Climate Finance Advisors
- Quantified Ventures
- Small Business Administration
- Passamaquoddy Tribal Government
- Center for American Progress
- The National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders
- Institute for Building Technology and Safety
- International Code Council
- National Low-Income Housing Coalition
- Enterprise Community Partners
- Pew Charitable Trusts
- State Chief Resilience Officers
- King County, WA
- Senior leadership from FEMA and NOAA
We are looking forward to sharing more details on the agenda and registration very soon. In the meantime, mark your calendars for October 7, 14, 21, and 28, from 1 to 3:30 p.m. ET, and please share the attached “Save the Date” with your networks!
If you have questions, please contact FEMA-ResilientNation@fema.dhs.gov.
Resilient Nation Partnership Network