Click here to view a PDF of: CTP Collaboration Monthly Request for Articles (due 10-2-2020).
Good Morning CTP Stakeholders:
My name is Katie Duskin and I am a contractor working on the Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program team for FEMA’s Risk Management Directorate (RMD). This email is serving as a request for articles to include in the October CTP Collaboration Monthly, to be distributed on Wednesday, October 7, 2020. Articles are due no later than Friday, October 2, 2020. We are particularly interested in articles about the following subjects:
- Project management best practices
- Mapping projects
- Outreach projects
- Tools and resources for CTPs
- Training opportunities
- New technologies, websites, or digital products
- Community outreach success stories
The CTP Collaboration Monthly contains a Best Practices section. If you have a project you’d like to highlight or if you know of another CTP who should be featured, please reach out to us. We can work with you to develop articles. Please reach out to email@example.com to set up a time to talk.
Please provide any program updates, tools, resources and best practices that you wish to share with the broader CTP network, and follow the guidelines below for article submission. Also, please include any upcoming events.
- Please submit articles and/or event information no later than October 2, 2020.
- Submit articles to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure articles are 2-4 paragraphs in length and contain all necessary links to resources.
- Please include a picture and a brief caption with your article submission, if possible.
Remember, to receive this publication you must be registered for the Collaboration Center, which you can do at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CTPCollabCenterAccess.
If you have any questions, please contact me, Katie Duskin, at email@example.com.
CTP PM Program Support Team
Update Your E-mail Address | Change Delivery Preference | Update State and Zip Code | Unsubscribe
Subscribe to receive alerts during disasters in your state.
If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please contact subscriberhelp.govdelivery.com.
This service is provided to you at no charge by FEMA.