Click here to view Enterprise Webinar Pre-Hurricane Season Event as a PDF.
Please join Enterprise Community Partners, Fannie Mae, and Bellwether Enterprise:
Date: Thursday, May 20th, 2021
Time: 1:00 – 2:30pm EDT
*Sesión estará disponible en español
Forecasts for the upcoming storm and fire season are dire — climate change is aggravating existing challenges for communities, homes, and infrastructure. Affordable housing owners and operators are struggling to maintain healthy homes, income, and business continuity before, during and after crisis events. As the Affordable Housing Crisis persists and grows deeper, the importance of preserving existing affordable housing is protected and safeguarded from extreme natural hazards.
Join Enterprise and Fannie Mae to discuss forecasts for the upcoming season and how the industry is responding to risk, and solutions and strategies to mitigate and adapt to climate risk to ensure communities are safe and affordable housing is preserved.
- Priscilla Almodovar, Chief Executive Officer, Enterprise Community Partners
- Mark Bove, Senior Vice President Natural Catastrophe Solutions, Munich Reinsurance America
- Tim Judge, Vice President, Climate Impact at Fannie Mae
- Mike Hernandez, Vice President Disaster Response and Rebuild, Fannie Mae
- Michael Newman, Senior Director Law and Public Policy, Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety (IBHS)
- Laurie Schoeman, National Director, Resilience and Recovery, Enterprise Community Partners
- Brian McLaughlin, President, Enterprise Community Development
11000 Broken Land Parkway | Suite 700 | Columbia, MD 21044