The NHMA Advisory Committee will:
– Assist with outreach and membership activities.
– Participate in Board discussions.
– Serve as a knowledge base in their particular area of expertise for the Board and organization at large.
– Serve as the public face of NHMA at various events/functions.
– Work to generate awareness of NHMA and facilitate partnerships with other organizations.
– Expand its own role depending upon the expertise and ideas of its members.
The Advisory Committee Chair: Jo Ann Howard
Dr. Bill Hooke
Dr. Shirley Laska
Dr. Kathleen Tierney
Dr. Kristina Peterson
Dr. Ernst Kiesling
Dr. Gavin Smith