Invitation to NAI Lunch & Learn webinar
Host: Michael Baker International, Inc.
Presenter: Edward A. Thomas, Esq., NHMA
Date and Time: Wednesday August 4, 2021 @ 12-1:00pm EST
The Georgia Association of Floodplain Management (GAFM) No Adverse Impact (NAI) Committee, in conjunction with the ASFPM NAI Committee, is pleased to announce our next Webinar:
- Topic: The Strong Legal, Moral and Equitable Basis for “No Adverse Impact” Floodplain Management and other higher standards of Community Resilience and Disaster Risk Reduction.
- Host: Michael Baker International, Inc.
- Presenter: Edward A. Thomas, Esq., NHMA
- Date and Time: Wednesday August 4, 2021 from 12-1:00pm EST
*ASFPM has approved this webinar for (1) Continuing Education Credit (CEC)
**Note you must register in advance and attend the entire presentation to receive CEC credit.
- Introductions and Roll Call (5 min)
- Webinar – Presentation (40 min)
- Question and Answer (10 min)
- Closing – Future Topics/Presenters (5 min)
Thank you and we look forward to your participation.
Sean Roche, PE, CFM, PMP
GAFM NAI Committee Chairman
ASFPM NAI Committee Education & Outreach Liaison
To register for this training session
Go to https://mbakermeet.webex.com/mbakermeet/k2/j.php?MTID=t38bc5637146444dabbb7a37d26e7ae8d and register.
Once you are approved by the host, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the session.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link