Click here to view Urban Flood Hazards-Challenges and Opportunities Webinar as a PDF.
The Georgia Association of Floodplain Management (GAFM) No Adverse Impact (NAI) Committee, in conjunction with the ASFPM NAI Committee, is pleased to announce their next Webinar:
- Topic: Urban Flood Hazards: Challenges and Opportunities
- Host: Michael Baker International, Inc.
- Presenter: Jeffrey Sickles, PE, CFM and Jamelyn Trucks, CFM, PMP
- Date and Time: Wednesday December 2, 2020 from 12-1:00pm EDT
*ASFPM has approved this webinar for (1) Continuing Education Credit (CEC)
**Note you must register in advance and attend the entire presentation to receive CEC credit.
- Introductions and Roll Call (5 min)
- Webinar – Presentation (40 min)
- Question and Answer (10 min)
- Closing – Future Topics/Presenters (5 min)
Thank you and we look forward to your participation.
Sean Roche, PE, CFM, PMP
GAFM NAI Committee Chairman
ASFPM NAI Committee Education & Outreach Liaison
To register for this training session
Go to https://mbakermeet.webex.com/mbakermeet/k2/j.php?MTID=ta13f8ea8ed2ca1ba84c7c1a2f83077d0 and register.
Once you are approved by the host, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the session.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link
You can contact Sean Roche at: