Who Should Join the NHMA?
- Anyone involved in Hazard Mitigation
- People wanting to make a difference and work towards reducing losses from disasters
- Engineers, planners, government officials, community activists, academics, practitioners, students, etc.
- People involved in building resilient organizations and communities
What Does NHMA Offer?
- Access to a knowledge base
- Community Learning Lab
- Facilitation of Dialogue
- Opportunity to Network
- Resources for Continuity of Government, Business, and Community
- Public Information/Outreach
- Education to local policy makers
NHMA is certified by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization and donations are tax deductible. Your financial support helps NHMA meet its mission of integrating mitigation concepts into all kinds of natural disasters and hazards.
iGive: An easy way to support NHMA
iGive members who join and support our cause can generate donations by shopping at any of over 1032 stores, or by simply using the iGive built-in search engine. There is no cost, obligation, or hidden fees. iGive always has been and always will be a free service to causes and members.